Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 May 2021

STEVE JOBS - WALTER ISAACSON



====================================================================================

When I read any book, I scribble my comments / notes in the margins


These reflect my views / opinions about what the author is saying – including my disagreement

Often, my comments are in the nature of telling myself :

Hey ! We should try out this idea in our own business ( Head-hunting / Online Recruitment )

Following are my comments re :

  STEVE JOBS - WALTER ISAACSON          

                                                                                                          
=====================================================================================

Page no – xviii

·         A very old Japanese movie showing 3 different “Eyewitness” versions of the same murder.

Page no--- xix

·         But for iPod, there may not have been so many copycats “tablet’s to follow. And what a journey! From RS- 35000/= I PAD II WHICH I USE, TO RS- 3000/= Aakash tablet on which I hope to “ pre-install” my jobs widest in next 2 months 01/12/2011 Data wind expect to sell 5 million Aakash in 2012 very first year of mfre !

·         Like “Walkman”- music on the go device that created a “need”

Page no 32

·         I got $ 1 per hour working for Prof Crozier at KU in 1957 contending experiments on “Form concrete”

Page no 36

·         Jains do the same.

Page no 57

·         I punched a few holes on these at KU in 1957 to print my name.

Page no 71

·         Jobseekers that will use “my jobs “widget would not

1)    Need a pc/ interment connection

2)    Need to “search” for jobs by filling in a long from.

·         Just

1)    Touch to open

2)    See job alerts

3)    Touch to apply

·         Sent to Revathi geetha / shuklendu / Abhi, to day my concept note for next widget, “Resume Holder”

Page no 77

·         If sunset tulip pre-installs my jobs widget on all tablets to be manufactured by Data wind, then many owners will use widget? Sunset plans to make sell 5 mill tablets in 2012? 

Page no 78

·         I believe, one day, customize Resume.com would make, job searching” “Resume Searching” on job-portals OBSOLETE.

Page no 79

·         At least for the time being, we will have to manage with-out PR or an “AD campaign. We can afford neither. But, if Data wind installs our widget on all Aakash tablets to be mannofactwed, we may manage without these.

Page no 80

·         Our promo email campaign to 4.7 million jobseeker will create some “awareness” – but what will impress other smart phone manufacturers”- is Data wind pre-installing widget on their entire product. I will also try to convince HP labs to promote widget, both, because they have develops it and now, I have agreed to share Advt,  Revenue with them for fast 2 yrs.

Page no 84

·         If pre-installing od “my jobs”windget.gives Data wind, an advantage over other tablet mfre, then, they may approach us, for a similar deal.

·         Will” my jobs” widget prompt other jobsites to come out with their own, similar widgets?

Page no 92

·         About this time, at I & T, I PURCHASED 12 ibm-pcMCLONES, (-in those days, all such clones were called “pc-compatibles”) from kiriti Seth, for l & T institute of technology. Each cost approx.RS- 1 lakh (8080 arelircture) but order came with one on-site engineer for 1 year!

Page no 94

·         Will widgets, my jobs” / “Resume Holder”/ “Headhunter” re-write the future of online recruitment      

·         Industry.

·         We are planning “job for the masses” thru widget.

Page no 98

·         We are struggling with development of my jobs widget, for last ¾’ months. New ideas keep cropping-up, all the time, and every few days.

Page no 101

·         Somewhat like that pack at the gate of Sikorsky’s helicopter factory!

 Page no 118

·         For launch of “my jobs “widget, first target was Oct 02 then changed to Nov 06 / Nov 17 / and Dec.12 But i can do little else than “motivate” shuklendu / Revathi / Abhi etc.

·         As of this morning talk with shuklendu Revathi, I realize that we may not manage to launch even by 25’dec! I can only keep talking to them.

Page no 123

·         If “my jobs” widget proves as popular as I think it would give a great moment of “pride” to shuklendu / Revathi and their teams.

·         We had one in l & T S’ planning dept., which L.C. gupta used.

·         I am after shuklendu & his team to figure out a way to load job alert page in3 seconds, on the widget. It is taking 25 seconds now.

Page no 125

·         I totally agree.

·         Will this “feeling” survive, now that jobs is dead for some 2 months?

·         A few weeks after his death, I phone 4 got launched, and seems to beseling well. But we must wait & see.

·         I phone 5

·         Internet TV (about which jobs spoke in superlative terms)

·         Whatever comes next?

Page no 125

·         Logo (for widget) …………………..

·         What I sent to labs………………………

·         What they designed………………….

·         Looks good! A lamp of hope for millions of jobseekers.

Page no 127

·         Using widget requires, typing in [user ID and .but, thereafter it is simply = Touch – touch –touch one can remain logged in by.

Page no 128

·         I saw one during our round – the world tour in 1982.

Page no 131

·         Name “my jobs” is not a new idea. You find it on many job-portals. It sounded better than “my job Alerts”

Page no 136

·         For me “jobs for All= peace on Earth” is a statement of belief “my jobs” widget is an expression of that belief it will take jobs to the farthest corers of India where internet may not reach for another 5 years.

Page no 138

·         Smart phones, sporting Google’s open source Android operating system, have captured 52%, market share where, Apple’s share has fallen to 16%!

·         Same principle on apple store.

Page no 139

·         Much more true in 2011-30 yrs. later!

Page no 143

·         AT Revathi s’ insistence, yesterday we sent her an excel “sing- off” sheet containing 11 changes / modifications / additions, to my jobs widest. NO more changes now! I suppose she will need 15 days to come –up final version of widget, for our testing since HP labs are developing widget for a small share of ADVT Revenue, I do accept compromises.

·         I agree. There is no one asking for widget but, once it is available, it will create its own demand.

Page no 151

·         For millions, deprived of internet access, in remote parts of India, will “my jobs” widget, become a daily routine, first thing in the morning?

Page no 160

·         Will our widget “capture” the imagination? it will be vastly different from any “job search “ apps already available in Android Market

Page no 176

·         By ore –installing “ my jobs” on each every Aakash tablet, Data wing are  actually “bundling” our is NOT any one time / lump sum payment, per device Data wind will display product Advt OF Zedo.com Advt . Network and share the revenge   with us 50.0 as long as they use widget as platform to display cards.  

Page no 177

·         Lessons to remember while singing deals with: HP Data wind immobile zedo Detach (with whim I talked this morning)

Page no 179

·         Only yesterday a Australian court threw out Apple’s application to prevent Samsung from selling its (copycat?)  Tablet- Samsung galaxy –in Australia .it is a 9” tablet vs. I pad ii which is 10”today Samsung announced it is coming out with 11.0” tablets.

Page no 184

·         Reminds me of our scheduled meeting with chairman of Honeywell bull in Paris (about 1987-89) when, all of a sudden l&T chairman N.M.Deasi, refused to attend the meeting , saying Honeywell chairman had failed to phone him, day before, to re-confirm the meeting ! But NMD was heavily drunk! Early in the morning! Only I, weigh and pherewani the meeting still Honeywell chairmen was polite enough to meet us.

Page no 185

·         Where Negroponte failed to convince Indian govt with similar argument with $ 200 OLPC (one lap topper child) scheme, sunset tulle (data wind) succeeded with his # 35 Aakash tablet, for which he got govt order. For 100.000 /=

Page no 186

·         This is why I am trying to motivate shuklendu / Hardik / to censure that “job Alerts” load, wither 5 seconds / on the widget screen, currently, it takes 25 seconds. On internet, no one will wait for more than 5 seconds!

·         No more problems in 2011. / Even after 35 years fans are a must in most desktops.

Page no 187

·         Reminds me of Nakuri.com’s (in) famous advt. “my name is HARI SADU”- insulting all mangers “ H for horrible / A for arrogant /R for rascal / I for idiot”

·         This is exactly how I felt about Naukri Advt,, on TV.

Page no 188

·         I just don’t understand how people put up with such insults!!

Page no 190

·         Prophetic? Like in / next /Pixar?

 Page no 193

·         I won dev. how he must felt in early 2011 (before his death) to see hundreds of “perfect” –and cheap- clones of I pad / I phone / I pad!! Obvious by he thought, he could stop all of these.

Page no 195

·         Remand’s me of the  time when I sent to  l & T chairman N.M. –Desai some 6 page handwritten note ( I think , I still have a photocopy) suggesting our  legal counselor, p Desai, be asked to “go”-in light of this “rude “behavior with all including other l & T

·         Directors, NHD AGREED & relived P.dedai weeks later.

Page no 211

·         Just! # 100.000/ = paid for this logo design!

Page no 223

·         Terrible how would anybody work with such a person?

Page no 225

·         For “my jobs” widget, we sent!! Point “Singh off” to Revathi (HP LABS) last week. No more changes. 

·         In early 60 / I got parts holding trays & sassy tables in l& T switch gear factory, painted in bright blues & yellows to cheer up the workplace it did without losing one hour of production time!!

Page no 230

·         52% of all smart phones shipped last month, used Android o/s. that is why Android APPS are getting downloaded like hell. From Android Market:

·         July 2010- 1 billion downloaded,

·         July 2011 6 billion

·         Dec 2011 10 billion

·         Good thing my jobs widget is Android based, and will work on majority of smart phones & tablets.

Page no 257

·         Bharat & I, spent 4 days in san Jose in 1982. Visiting my l& T colleague, p.m.’s Rittman

·         (Sir). & his wife wani & son Krishna.

Page no 258

·         Just 4/5 months. Ago

Page no 260

·         “As they “practice of Jain community using bare minimum of very thing you need just enough to survive.  “ ( Duality of everything )

Page no 262

·         I have lived a long life but it is only now I am getting to do something that will benefit the “deprived” and not much time left!

Page no 273

·         Rat ham took us to visit Yosemite Park in 1982 Nov have some photos of Capitan.

Page no 279

·         That was the name of a monument (a bell tower) on the hills of no.of Kansas –Lawrence –commemorating ww II. WHILE AT ku IN 1956-58, I wrote a poem about “campanile” which got published in university monthly new letter “jay Hawker, cannot find a copy of the poem which I gave to prost Mahindra Bhatt.

Page no 289

·         (14.nov.95) when I launched our first website. www.3p jobs.com

Page no 290

·         I wonder what is in store for “my jobs widget!
Will widget get downloaded because it will be hosted on Android market as an “HP labs” (OR) because it will be pre-installed on Aakash Tablet? 

Page no 291

·         Because HP labs developed it for free, I did not object to their showing site on mobile logo on first & second screens of “MY jobs” widget but I got them to write “Recrutguru” on top of all screens + message from “customize Resume” on login screen.

Page no – 292

·         Last month when Revathi (HP-LABS) phoned me to say they expected from me, 55% of whatever I earned from in mobile. , I was so hurt, I shot off a strongly worded (but) email to her offering. 10% for first year // 5% for second year NIL from 3rd year. Very next day, I got a reply from geetha manjunath, apologizing and agreeing to my terms! Hopefully, these will prevail for future widgets as well e.g.

·         Resume Holder / Resume Blaster / Headhunter / JOB Broadcaster etc.

Page no 293

·         On a few pages of our website, I have mentioned that my jobs widget is developed by HP: labs-and they not objected!! if this  sticks , it would give our website, considerable “HALO”! Astral, HP is $ 120 billion company employing   400.000 / = people! Such “co – branding” will also help us in “selling” our our idea to other smart phone manufacturing, to pre install widget on their devices. 

·         Since “my jobs” is Android –based it will be compatible with a great  majority  of smart phones & tablets, coming out Android has 52% market  share in smart phones .

Page no 306

·         I Pod / iPod // I hope, I can change online Recruitment Industry ( job-sites) thru: my jobs / Resume Blaster / Resume Holder / Head Hunter / Job-Broadcast etc. 

 Page no 321

·         I think she moved to HP ( as CEO) 2/3 months back,

Page no 328

·         Like slogan on our “Rethink your Resume”

·         Logo for “my jobs” widget is an example of such purity simplicity Elegance. My jobs.

 Page no 329

·         If this is true, I will not “change” the jobseekers” “world” because I am not crazy enough to think that I can but I am crazy enough to “try” with my jobs widget! To be followed by “Resume Blaster” widget & for recruiters, “Resume Holder” & “Heed Hunter “   

Page no 331

·         Sigel – as the hero the film “mere Behan” was to sing   all the songs –but he fell ill, so music director pankaj Malik was forced to sing & record the songs in his voice, But then signal got well so pankaj made him sing all the songs & deleted his own. !

Page no 336

·         For the moment, we got HP labs to develop “my jobs” widget for Android platform-but, before long, will need to develop Apple version as well.

Page no 337

·         Job search ---- job Alerts 

·         Resume search ---- Resume Alert

·         Replacement strategy.

Page no 343

·         This is why our “Resume Blast widget, will be much simple than online version.

Page no 346

·         We uploaded “my jobs “widget on Android market & on our own website, yesterday. Promo emails will start today. our next widgets will be Resume Blaster / Resume Holder / Head Hunter  these will decide the future of Recrutguru. One man show.

Page no 354

·         We launch “my jobs “to day-thru & simple promo email campaign to 47 lakh jobseekers. I think it will take 2/3 months to reach –out to all Next week I may post a press Release on a few sites that is a all the expense I can affords.

·         Will my jobs “transform” job search habits of millions?

Page no 355

·         No doubt, users of “my jobs” would need to use PC/internet at least ONCE, in the beginning to “submit Resume” on our site. But never THERAFTER! MY jobs “can be used by someone who has never used a PC! So simple! And, I am sure; users will share it with friends. Will today’s jobseekers think my job is “cool?

Page no 356

·         Subordinates earn “sabotage” a decision which is not “sold” 

Page no 369

·         This is going to be my biggest problem with “my jobs” widget- which is an innovation of sorts. From yesterday, I have started blasting promo emails to jobseekers –but see very little increase in traffic. I have written to (the mobile indian.com) for an APP Review may be I will post a few Press Releases. All these may not suffice. Today, I sent email! To sunset (data wind) to tryout widget.

Page no 372

·         I designed U/I & page write –ups of all my websites in clouding forms & search result displays, some (especially in India Recruiter.net) are definitely ugly! if & when I resumed that we site, I  will redesign  all pages.

Page no 379

·         I may not live long enough to witness the death of job search & resume-search, but I will not give up trying.

Page no 380

·         But, if recently launched Samsung galaxy tablet runs Adobe, then I pad would get in to trouble.

Page no 384

·         Match making (between job Advt & resumes) gets done on our server –only results get displayed on smart phone screen (thru widget)

Page no 389

·         In “my jobs” widget as soon as a person logs in and touches RUN button, 5 appear.HR simply touches any one to see details. Then touch APPLY button.  Just 3 touch! That’s all very easy to navigate & intuitive.

Page no 390

·         My promo emails (started yesterday) say’s “let jobs come searching in the palm of your (Vishesh’s Niyati’s)

Page no 391

·         Main job of any product advt.

·         “My jobs” widget is integrated with our web site.

Page no 392

·         If people want to use my jobs, they need to first register on our site, once register they may want to use it daily. 

Page no 393

·         Apart from not having to enter “search parameters” and having to “search for suitable jobs, from amount hundreds, “easy of navigation” is our trump card.

·         If “my jobs finally clicks big with jobseekers, I have no doubt Naukri / times jobs   out with similar would come out with similar a Apps of their own.

Page no 396

·         Today employers are paying hefty annual subscriptions to monster / Naukri / timasjons to 1) past jobs  

·         Search Resumes. 

·         If “my jobs” becomes a big hit with jobseekers, I can “persuade employers to dive by post jobs on our site since it is FREE – and get matching resumes emailed to them within hours.

Page no 397

·         In most (may be all) job- search Apps’ search parameters return hundreds of jobs. On small screen of mobile it is very difficult to scroll down / open / read each advt. to be crate the ones which are a perfect match.weshould score on this count.

Page no 398

·         First nut is always the toughest to crack! Data wind will certainly NOT canvas our widget-with other  tablet manufacturers but it only they start pre –installing “ My jobs “ on Aakash / jubilate, that would be enough of a  Reference for us to convince others

Page no 400

·         My jobs (smart phone version), my jobs (tablet version) why not Afferall, all set top boxes have an IP address where job-alert can be. MY jobs (smart TV version) delivered / last good idea of 2011?

Page no 401

·         We are getting our “content” (RSS feeds of job- Advs.) from 3 job portals, and without any “An agreement”!  It could stop any day .this is our biggest weakness. Two ways to overcome.

·         Get RSS        feeds from 30 job portals

·         Get 50.000 employs to post jobs on our site.

·         They (music labels) had the “content” “my jobs” downloaded would lead to increased registration to jobseekers on our site by itself, my jobs is useless!!

Page no 402

·         Jobseeker services (submit Resume / search jobs / Apply) are free on all job portals. So we had to go “Beyond free with “Home Delivery” on mobile, thru my jobs-only way to complete.

Page no 403

·         Thru RSS feed of job-advs. We are NOT “stealing” jobs from other jobsites, but is a shaky foundation!

·         We have 400.000/= jobs today.

·         Time saving “is also an USP of my jobs”

·         Our achievement would be to get other job-portals to “feed “job adv. to us.

Page no 405

·         Nirmit says his new I phone 4S, syncs automatically with his I pad II and I mac desktop. 

Page no 406

·         On my jobs widest, first screen is filled up with logo of site on mobile (HP labs) their small appears on second screen And, once –in-a- white, site on mobile USL also appears on pro dent a vat screen (which I am planning I am planning to charge) we have to put-up with HP labs controlling user   experience, because, they developed the widget free –of- cost, for us. 

·         I have to request HP labs to develops MY jobs widget for IOS they will agree if they see that see that Android version has taka off,

Page no 408

·         Making you obsolete rather than letting others do it ted serif in “met” myopia” early 60 lafer on some geeks figured out “how”

Page no 409

·         We have, in our library, his second book, “the innovator’s solution”

·         I Pod Nano what I was presented by Kane mansion our 50th wedding Universal in 2009.

Page no 410

·         In our ( planned ) widget “Resume Blaster” we could let a user, simply select an industry & then touch “Blast my Resume” –to –all companies in that industry, But we want that after every  10 company – names he touches a product adv. Which will bring us revenue?

  Page no 439

·         Jobs (job alerts) are “great content “and “my jobs is not a “greet technology” BUT a marriage of the two could prove very popular amongst jobseekers.

Page no 445

·         In “my jobs’ widget’ I have tried to make process simple/ intuitive (long in Ram – Apply) 3 touch after trouble.

Page no 446

·         This was a period of “Assumed “ pc in contrast to factory made pc thousands of engineers  were buying cheap Taiwanese  components from Distributors & assembling pc ( using screwdrivers & noting more) & delivering to clients in 24 hrs.

·         This “homemade” pc priced 50% of branded pc spread computer culture in India 

Page no 456

·         After my own bypass surgery 7 years back? (Jan 25’ 2005) a rooking chair was my favorite resting place.

Page no 458

·         After jobs’ death, cook is named CEO IN fact he has kept abusolwlley “quiet during last ¾ months since taking over as CEO.

Page no 464

·         Had he “seen” future? Last month, Google s; open sourer Android system based smart phones had a market share of 52% vs. mere 20%   for Apples iOD! And that for 700.000 devices sold /day! Aakash (android) tablet booked 1.4 million orders in 14 days! i.e. 100.000 per day!!

Page no 465

·         Bought over by Google, some 4/5 months back .for $ 12.7 billion Reason 04 mobile devices. Motorola is Android – based.

Page no 466

·         May be it just did not occur to home to buy Motorola. True even truer to day withal all the smart phones.

Page no 470

·         I suspect this occasionally happens on my MOTORALA flip –out. What I have. 

Page no 474

·         How I wish this is time true for “my jobs “widget as far as India‘s jobless are conceded.

Page no 486

·         After my own bypass surgery (Jan 25.2005), I was terribly depressed – and, all the time thought, I was about to die! Some 2 weeks later I sent a hand written note to Abhi –who rushed to my rise, with Rajeev, to appraise me of the progress on world –wide –jobs.com. He would phone me twice a day to keep me informed that helped me think about things other than myself “I started a Handing office some ¾ weeks after operation. 

Page no 497

·         He did this again when IPhone 4 s was released a few months back –just before died.

Page no 498

·         Like all other tablets that followed I pad, Aaksh web site is a “copy –cat “but with 2 major differences

·         It is open sources Android  -based, 2) it sells for RS.2999 ( 10% OF I pad)

·         That mous it will sell like hot-cake in India. In first 14 days of online booking last months, it got order for 1.4 million 100.000/ = day As against this I pad sold 40.000 day ! (30 mammon in first 80 day) 

Page no 499

·         In my “Description “of my jobs Android market, I have said “Death to search”

Page no 500

·         No, of download of “my jobs “from our site / on 6 Jan –24 / on 7 “---13 / today –11 by 11am morning) Sunday!

·         But within 1½ years 10 billion coppices of Android Apps downloaded caching up fast,

·         15 billion copies downloaded so far from APP store. 

Page no 501

·         This is exactly what is happening now. Dozens of smart phone manufacturers are using open source Android OS and thousands of APP Developers are developing Apps for Android without any control / supervision from GGOGLE.

·         “OF PAID “Apple to keep 30% of price.

Page no 502

·         I believe now, there are over a million.

·         For “my jobs” we have separate versions for smart phones and for tablets, to take advantage of bigger screen size.

Page no 503

·         IF you type in Google (my jobs widget), our site comes up at # 1 out of 93.5 million results, but question is, why would anyone were use that search term?

·         I will try to transform online Recruitment business, with

1)    My jobs

2)    Resume Blaster 3) Resume Holder by making obsolete, job search & Resume search.

Page no 504

·         Data wind has offered us 50% of CTR Ad Revenue when Ads are delivered on My JOBS WIDGET. In mob gives us 60% but in Mobil has no “devise “to pre-install! Once I it will set a BENCH-MARK for other phone manufactures.

·         I would be in a better negotiating posting with other mgr. once Data wind sings up.

·         I am getting , times of India & Hindustan times FREE  on my I pad 2 we will do the same since every user of my jobs ,will need to REGISETR on our website giving a lot og personal details.

Page no 505

·         We will give away our content (daily job alerts) FREE to job seekers –and make money from advs.deliverd   by AD Revenue  with device manufactures  (50.50 ) we will give them an incentive to pre-install widget

·         10 x 5x12 =600 million per year. If phone mars ask I will give them email ID ‘of widget users & may be mobile no but no more.

Page no 506

·         What we have done in my jobs.

Page no 509

·         Sunset tulle (Data wing) could convince govt. of India, to buy / distribute, his cheap Aakash tablets, on exactly this premise viz; learning materials for school / college students, who have no access to PC/ Broadband.

·         In, India no schools have lockers!

·         Now there are a-few Indian companies, creating digital textbooks.

Page no 510

·         Sunset tulip ( Data wind ) may be making istle or no profile in selling Aakash tablets thru govt for RS-2500 /= ON top of that , each tablet has to be pre-loaded with a few “leering materials “. For which, he must pay the authors / developers.

·         I would not be surprised if his entre revenue-model is “Advs. Revenues” delivered from well-known AD Networks like Zedo, 

Page no 511

·         Did starve jobs genuinely believe that there will be no “copy-cats “of I phone innovations? The cult her of Silicon Valley? 

Page no 512

·         Once you put a browser on smart phone (or tablet) , how can you prevent “ access” to Google ? Even though jobs punt YAHOO 48 the default search e engine on I pad?

·         End of 2011. Apple has a running legal battle going with Samsung (using Android) for “copying” some IPhone / I pad features.

Page no 513

·         If “my jobs “ were to prove a “ runaway success” with millions of jobseekers using it evening it will take Naukri / monster   / times jobs no more than 2 weeks to come up with a better “copycat “ !! That is life! 52% market share for Android phones now (vs. 20% for Apple and lambing.

·         “Open system” mfr have started offering such “simple user EXP”!!

Page no 514

·         All berceuses, adobe timed down his earlier request for developing some s/w  for Macintosh / bad decision Even as I use my I pad 2, I think , abuses of flash as a glancing “short coming,

Page no 517

·         Not letting users decide what is “right “for them.

Page no 522

·         On Aakash tablet .com, I read to today an acknowledge by sunset tulip (data wind CEO). That has received online orders for 2 million tablets and continues to receive 100.000 per day.

·         It died down very fast.

Page no 525

·         My own journey with “my jobs” widget started by reading a news item about HP labs  website , site on moblie.com in Hindustan times – the only copy ever delivered to my residence , in last 5 years ! it talked about HP s; taskelt technology.

·         I sent an email describing my concept of job Alerts on mobile?( jam )  -and my 2005 website, world-wide-jobs.com they liked my note and “invited” me as a “premier” partner. That was 14 July 2009 (Aerie’s birthday)

Page no 527

·         If he was alive today, there is no doubt; he would have “run down” the run-away sale of Aakash tablet.

  Page no 528

·         Thanks to internet, I PAD, and Skype. With a huge Digital Divide for billions! 

Page no 529

·         “jobs for ALL “may never happen , and same with “world peace” but if my efforts enable , even a few thousand Indian  villagers find jobs, it would be time well-spent.

Page no 532

·         Some years back, I wrote a note about enabling any person to keep a track of –and- manage – his entire working career, from our web site. That is, from the day he graduates and applies for his first job till the day, he retires.

·         On our site, I have kept services FREE, for both, jobseekers and employers.

Page no 534

·         Someone is bound to come- up with “ u-aloud” which will “sync” with any device , mfr by anyone”  using any OS/ Apps.

Page no 554

·         Gate has explained this concept, in detail, in his book, “Business @ speed of thought” – which I read some 10 years ago.

Page no 555

·         Suneet tuli (data wind) is using this as USP Aakash tablets.

Page no 563

·         By Dec 2011, Android market share climbed to 52% and Apple‘s (IOS) SHRANK TO 20%

Page no 568

·         Yes, it you can survive fighting it all alone and overcome all the frustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment