Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 April 2021

THE MEDICI EFFECT - FRANS JOHANSSON

 



===================================================================================

When I read any book, I scribble my comments / notes in the margins


These reflect my views / opinions about what the author is saying – including my disagreement

Often, my comments are in the nature of telling myself :

Hey ! We should try out this idea in our own business ( Head-hunting / Online Recruitment )

Following are my comments re :


                                                THE MEDICI EFFECT - FRANS JOHANSSON

=====================================================================================


Page No.14

·         Now a reality in 2013.

·         What about WWW.B2B UESSAGE Blaster .com and.com?

·         Are these creative ideas that are NEW? Never before attempted?

·         Mass emailing has bacon around for year targeting certain groups has also been around.

·         Scheduling is also OLD. Maybe our “newness “lies in cleverly combining these elements,     

·         I have no doubt, B2B /B2C will prove valuable to a lot of businesses, especially smaller one’s

Page no 18

·         In our library.

·         But only if found useful, by each “receiving” mind.

·         Idea will die (and will not jump to next mind) if found to be “useless” by the first mind.

·         B2B/B2C, way be just improved “Extensions” of Similar existing websites.

Page no 19

·         “Resume Blaster” has hardly been around for 2 months. Shakhlendu has suggested miring it with “my jobs” and come-up with a “combined” APP    

Page no 20

·         Andree has started learning “sing language” of deaf & dumb, while studying psychology. That could be au intersection of different “fields”

·         Black swan

·         Listening to a patient lying on a couch? Deaf 2 dumb petticoat.

Page no 25

·         This appeared on Discovery channel.

Page no 56

·         IPO of www. Just dial.com (RS-950 cr) got 12 times over subscriber!! This site millions of small businesses (tree registration) and enables to send email “inquiry” to one at a time B2B will enable to send “inquing”or “marketing message” to THOUASNDS at a time.

·         Customization in B2B & B2C emailing marketing messages to thousands, is FREE, idea is to get millions of small businesses around the world to register if that happens, we will make money thru RESUME BLASTER

Page no 59

·         2 months back, HR labs withdrew support of our mobile app, “my jobs” we have to ve- develop it all on our owe.shuk Len du came up with idea of combining it with resume BLASTER!! Expected to be ready by NOV.

Page No 60

·         Just dial .com has focused on creating a database of Indian companies, largely RETAIL roadside shops.

·         In B2buessage Blaster, we are of using on business c-(including small roadside retailers)

·         From AROUND THE WORLD! We are creating.

·         B2B platform for world    businesses.

·         B2C                                ALSO FOR “

·         But B2C to succeed, need demographic data of people from around the world, HOW?

Page No 61

·         Company-data from B2B & B2C will flow in to RESUME BLASTER. If these plat forms manage to rope in thousands of companies from around the world then, jobseekers that register
(on customize.com) can “Blast” their resumes”, to companies around the world.

·         This feature might attract jobseekers from around the world, to register!   

Page no 62

·         This is the key.

Page no 65

·         Only today,& seat a note to shuklendu / shivanad re: including on of “self-employed”   persons category in B2B & B2C websites . By some es tamale  there  are 200+millions self-employed in India  hopefully B2B /b2c will enable them to promote their businesses for FREE  

Page No 73

·         IN B2B website, I have been thinking of somehow “closing the feedback loop “seen dress” of marketing flessages and the “Recipients” then today, designed 4/I  of page , unsolicited Recruiter ter.net)  I also designed u/ I for “Help your Friends .”And suggested that we pick up all email ID s’ of visitor’s computer, and then insert the same in the box provided .together may be these 2 features could help. 9 am still thinking of finding

·         An “Intersection” of s/w with mythology of ahi ravana / ahi ravana.

Page no 77

·         In early 60, I had 5 engineers (vachhani/  ratnamal / kanthan / venkatraman / sharma) , each looking after different depts. Of  1) PPC 1) materials 3) pre planning 4) Assyshops .5) m/c shope. 6) I rotated them wary 6 months.

Page no 78

·         I want millions of SME to register on B2B & b2C and I know only GREED can motivate them .but what can I offer them?

Page no 82

·         In early 60s’ s.k turbo, once asked me, “parekh do we have a few engineers who have no spa aft work?”

Page no 85

·         On “our subscribers” page, I have planned to display lists ac wording to 1) industry name wise 2) city wise why?

·         I hope when potential subscribers look these up and see which all companies from their own industry or their own city has “sighed-up”, they too will feel like joining-of eeathers,fly  together OR herd mentality

Page no 85

·         For we my 45 minutes morning walk in the garden is my” thought walk” I think of nothing other than my APPS & websites!

·         Principle of “stampede” of a herd? How can I cause a stampede?

Page no 86

·         My ultimate goal is to replicate (on a web sewer), the effect of ahi ravana / ahi ravana, from every drop of whose blood, rose another clone!

·         Like a runaway reaction marriage of 1) my theology 2) Nuclear Physics    3) S/W   

Page no 88

·         Recipient of mask / senders of messages

·         Are you at the “sending –End” ( i-e promoting ) or at the “Receiving End”? (Being wooed?)

·         Companies arranged in des ceding order of messages sent. 

·         Name of company       NO .of message sent

·         1)             X                        2,34,659

·         2)             4                          2,03434

·         3)             2                           1,96,236

Ø  Companies arranged by no.of messages received (in descending order)
sir- no      name of co.         NO...of messed                                

1)                   A                   4,346

          2)                   B                   3,255

          3)                   C                   2266

Page no 96

·         I am hoping that both in B2B & b2C , when a subscriber “blasts” the email that we will send, will motivate the recipients to “sing up / register”

·         Customize is my 7th well site. None successful so far may be 9 will hit pay dirt in B2B & B2C!!

·         Like top ten cities & top ten companying in RESUMAE BLASTER.

Page No 97

·         We will, someday try to establish co-relation between.

·         Size of mailing list (no.of Recipient co in a list) 2) no. Of    responses / feed back                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

·         After launch of B2B & B2C I will try to get next 7th semester students of LTLT TO take up,

1)    Resumes Exchange.com    2) online jobsfair.com

·         For both of which my designs aver ready.

Page no 98

·         I hope mine comes with B2B / B2C

·         Exactly my problem & no work of month as yet!

Page no 105

·         Rock garden 2) Lego type brick toys 3) sit out bench 4) painted bricks in coolers 5) murals 6) signboard

·         7) Furniture 8) Different shapes / sizes / colors.

Page no 139

·         So my own B2B / B2C may be T3 years too late!! But having spent time on several Indian B2B (REALLY, C2b)   WEBSITE, I am convinced that what I have designed will prove popular.

·         I have kept these FREE.

Page No 149

·         About a dozen B2B websites (India) that I recently studied all follow the SAME set pattern of

·         Search / Database / Results / Revenue model / sending inquiry etc. ,  plan to challenge them thru my B2B/ B2C

Page No 154

·         Getting LTIT student to develop B2B / B2C websites (as part of their project work) was, a kind of “breaking away from tradition”- of relying on sentient systems to develop all my new websites / apps.Earlier I tried with HP labs ( with success) and IIT-B WITH NO LUCK

·         IN B2B / B2C Iam not trying up with just dial or India-trade.

·         I have k kept sentient in the picture.

Page no 157

·         B2B /B2C, as conceived by me are could be real threat to newspapers / TV / hoardings companies, which survive on ADVTS .B2B / B2C, could obsolete them!

 Page no 162

·         I tried to send a “marketing message” to some 50+ tablet computer mfre thru a B2B Website and it took me 4/5 hours- one-one at time!  

·         That gave me an idea about B2B & B2C SELF SERVIES.

Page No 178

·         I developed design / concept / logic for WWW.Online jobs fair .com, along  a year ago.

·         I hope to be the first to do it .nov, I find monster has launched very similar “virtue jobs fair” but next ((year 2014) I will still get it developed and launched it.

·         Then in v 2.0 I will tumid into online marriage interview between proscribe brides& GROOMS!!

Page No 180

·         I have of flying.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Page no 184

·         And gorilla glass of smart phones.

Page no 185

·         Whet about a glass that would allow eve to pass thru but not water?

No comments:

Post a Comment