Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 September 2020

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT / ERIC COLE



=========================================================================================

When I read any book, I scribble my comments / notes in the margins

These reflect my views / opinions about what the author is saying – including my disagreement

Often, my comments are in the nature of telling myself :

Hey ! We should try out this idea in our own business ( Head-hunting / Online Recruitment )

Following are my comments re :



=========================================================================

Pg. No. 67

·         We can place our digital watermark in each “Function Profile Graph” along with a spyware (- a Trojan Horse?) that would send us the “email ID” of the corporate to whom the jobseeker sends his Image Builder. So over a period of time, we will come to know

a)    Email Id’s of thousands of corporates.

b)    Complete HISTORY of a jobseekers attempts at job seeking. To whom did he send his Image Builder & when as long as he keeps using Image Builder as an “attachment” to a covering letter or an attachment to Interactive Response page.

 

 

·         We should tell him upfront that such a HISTORY is being compiled which he ALONE can see / view, on his PERSONAL PAGE to keep track of his attempts & for him to follow – up with concerned corporates.

 

·         We must find out what Indian cyber law says about digital watermarking of images.

 

 

·         The (History) becomes his own “JOB TRACKING SYSTEM” !

 

Pg. No. 103

·         If this is the situation in U.S.A., it would be far worse in India (28-08-03)

 

Pg. No. 110

·         By Nov., we should have downloaded 5 lakh job-advts which could be analysed for statistical pa Herns

 

Pg. No. 112

·         Is our Image – Builder viewed in WORD ?

 

Pg. No. 113

·         “Image Builders” will fly freely in dozens between

a)    Recruit guru

b)    Corporates Jobseekers

No Suspicion will ever get aroused!

 

·         I am sure this graph can be made into a fractal.

 

Pg. No. 117

·         Profile graphs differ from Image Builder to Image Builder but our logo remains same on each & every Image Builder But once we provide facility to remove our logo & substitute with a placement Agency’s logo this is useless! Even a jobseeker world like to “remove” our logo before sending Image Builder to a corporate! So, we must hide our message in “Function Profile Graphs”

 

Pg. No. 123

·         Great


No comments:

Post a Comment