Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 October 2020

SMART LUCK – ANDREW DAVIDSON

 


======================================================================================

When I read any book, I scribble my comments / notes in the margins

These reflect my views / opinions about what the author is saying – including my disagreement

Often, my comments are in the nature of telling myself :

Hey ! We should try out this idea in our own business ( Head-hunting / Online Recruitment )

Following are my comments re :



================================================================================

Page no 09

·         Will monster / Naukri / times jobs under- estimate Global Recruiter? I hope so.

Page no 10

·         Between WWJ and GR, I plan to change the way online recruitment gets done today.

Page no 18

·         A management deserves the Union it gets Read my circulars  “ communicating for productivity”1982/87

Page no 30

·         I don’t think, I have such a “needed personality “- never the less I am going to try to convince 400 newspapers to publish JAS, every day. 

PAGE NO 43

·         What next after 3pjobs.com / recruitguru.com / world- wide-jobs.com / global Recruit net / India recruiter.net?

·         JAM / RAM are in this category.

·         We are trying to do the same with 2 people & myself!

·         I hope, someday, I will take job –info to jobseekers in the farthest corner of India. That is my mission.

Page no 44

·         We are going thru our hard times right now. 

Page no 60

·         In our case, a more resourceful “second” can overtake, both WWJ & GR that is a worry.

Page no 80

·         I saw one, for the first time in sing ore some 8/10 months ago.

Page no 88

·         I could ask the same thing about WWJ, & GR!

·         This is where we are suffering.

Page no 89

·         We have been at WWJ for a year now and it just does not seem to pick-up!

·         This will apply genially to partner websites of GR.

Page no 92

·         This could describe me as well

Page no 98

·         Perseverance

·         I agree. This is one of the biggest problems for American businesses.

Page no 99

·         Just as we don’t want to take on monster & Naukri & timesjobs.we could not. We have no money!  

 Page no 129

·         Writing for mummy’s cataract operation.

Page no 130 

·         I am only 72 


No comments:

Post a Comment