Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 October 2020

CAPITALISING ON CUSTOMERS – PATRICIA B SEYBOLD

 



======================================================================================

When I read any book, I scribble my comments / notes in the margins

These reflect my views / opinions about what the author is saying – including my disagreement

Often, my comments are in the nature of telling myself :

Hey ! We should try out this idea in our own business ( Head-hunting / Online Recruitment )

Following are my comments re :

CAPITALISING ON CUSTOMERS – PATRICIA B SEYBOLD

================================================================================

Page NO 02

·         3Pjobs.com was launched on 14/Nov/1997.

Page no 03

·         In JAM job –alert are freshest “inventory” of jobs against which a jobseeker “places order” applying online.     

·         We plan a history for jobseeker that he can “access” online, on their own.

Page no 04

·               See my note on “flight deck” for RecruitGuru.

Page no 09

·         As soon as jobseeker “Applies online “from his mobile a message appears on mobile screen: “your resume has been successfully delivered to the Advertiser”

Page no 19

·         We are developing our own for WWJ/JAM.

Page no 82

·         In complete client history.

·         Client History driven mktg.

Page no 83

·         Not updated history

·         We will not “Publish”, but I hope WWJ/JAM can get 10 million profiles in next ¾ yrs.

Page no 84

·         In draft Advt that I prepared today for Airtel I have tried to project-JAM AS THE “simplest way to job search”

Page no 95

·         This is why we are designing our own CRM software in the form of ADMIN TOOL.

·         See my yesterday’s note re: ADMIN TOOL.

Page NO 101

Ø  Downloader

Ø  Matchmaker etc.

 

Page no 102

·         i.e .modify the “process” of “service”

eg: Jobseekers may, someday want to get a job-alert [on their mobile]

WITHIN ONE HOUR OF THAT

Ø  Job getting posted on any jobsite!

Ø  We can then figure-out the “process-changes”

Ø  May be a personalized/ unique/software-spider for each jobseeker!

Page no 104

·         Getting more customer for “JAM”

PAGE NO 112

·         In most companies, these are “open secrets!”

·         Reed my folder “communicating far productivity”

Page no 119

·         “Job searching is no fun-job searching is pain!

Page no 120

·         This is fine once you have customers-and therefore, Some data about them .but what do you do, When in the beginning of a new venture [like our JAM], you have NO customers?

·         We intend to store on the History time.

·         We intend JAB-JOB Alert Broad-casting to target group when a corporate posts a vacancy on WWJ.

·         Our “Free Trial” offer.

Page no 121

·         If we somehow succeed in getting jobseekers, to fill in their “career History” data in Image Builder, we would capture a lot of valuable info. For trend-analysis. 

Page no 122

·         When we compile “job pref-cum –job Alerts-cum “Apply online” History for each jobseeker, we would know his “LIKES” [-and dislikes too],for

o    Specific CITY LOCATIONS FUNCTIONS.

o    Specific Design

o    Specific companies etc.

And we would be in a position to make appropriate recommendations to him.

·         On their birthday we plan to send greefrhgs –no other pitch!!

 

Page no 123

·         “Apply online” click History for each jobseeker.

Page no 141

·         A low “churn-rate” in case of mobile –saving providers.

Page no 142

·         Vishesh’s experience with TTSL [landline service] is quite the opposite!

·         It was a pain!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment